[plug] Job opportunities? (OT)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Oct 1 15:32:33 WST 2000

Andrew Furey wrote:
> So what do you guys think? Is there Linux (/related -
> Perl etc) work out there in this city of ours?

Yes. Plenty. The problem is being seen by the kinds of people who (1) want to
use Linux and (2) you will want as customers.

> Or am I
> doomed to get a job using stuff I will always dislike?

There is always that option for masochists, but you need not take it.

--
"What you end up with, after running an operating system concept
through these many marketing coffee filters, is something not