[plug] [why not staroffice]

tlee tlee at enternet.com.au
Wed Oct 4 04:27:04 WST 2000

Thanks for explaining Colin - do you think most people are using C with the gc
compiler and using emacs or vi to as the interface, unlike dos where one buys Turbo C
all in one editor compiler? Are procedural programs still being writen or is everybody
using C++ OOP these days on linux.? Any feedback very appreciated.