[plug] debian install from floppy disks?

tlee tlee at enternet.com.au
Wed Oct 4 04:35:53 WST 2000

Jeff, where do you go to download debian please? Do you just use your
ordinary comms program in win netscape or whatever and then use ftp to get
the disks? Does it say download disk 1 and can you send it straight to A
drive? Then do you simply take those disks and mount them on a linux drive
where you have made partition space and load them or do you use a dos
machine similar to installing linux for first time? Regret haveing to ask
all these preliminary questions, but if you don't ask you don't learn.