[plug] Job opportunities? (OT)

tlee tlee at enternet.com.au
Wed Oct 4 05:03:21 WST 2000

Just a quick one Jason, what is appache please? Also, is perl any good for WRITING
simple database programs, or are you much better looking for a DBMS? Also, shell
programming seems to be very extendible for all types of things. I am thinking
only of work applications, not anything for resale. Any comments most welcome.