[plug] Slightly OT? cascading proxies

Brian Tombleson Brian at ParadigmIT.com.au
Wed Oct 4 16:18:59 WST 2000

Yes, thankyou for the informative replies on IPMasq/IPChains, etc .. I know
about all this, but in connection to his particular issue was that every
interface (assumably one) was :
 1. firewalled
 2. No freindly sub-nets allowed
 3. No new holes in the FW allowed.
 4. PSTD/PSDN physical connection

How to allow specific remote sub-nets in past the firewalls when you don't
have access to those firewalls or the ability to change them ?

I suspect the only way will be a new link in/out with a new firewall (and
any other services) specifically for this purpose.

..  at least, this is how I understood the question/issue.

- Brian.