[plug] word processing

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Oct 5 06:52:39 WST 2000

Carl Gherardi wrote:
> Cant remember who sent it but products such as microsoft work do have
> functionality similar to latex and other markup languages

ROFLKLIA! I think you're talking about stuff like it's mail-merge facility,
which compares to LaTeX as a candle compares to a searchlight.

> Most people do simply use it as a WYSIWYG editor but this does not
> necessarily have to be the case.

I tend to use it as a part of a mobile for my 13mo to watch. The gently spinning
CDs throw rainbows of light around the room and keep him amused for ages. I have
four AOL 4 CDs in it by AOL are now sending out AOL 5 so there's no hope of an
AOL-4-only mobile.

--
A cardiac patient named Fred
Made a limerick up in his head.