[plug] [why not staroffice]

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Thu Oct 5 13:24:42 WST 2000

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 12:59:24PM +0800, Garry wrote:
> I use C++ by choice, because I know it better than anything else. I haven't
> done any Linux programming yet, but will get to it shortly.

You use C++ "by choice" because you know it better than anything else?
Isn't that sort of contradictory?  It's like "I catch the bus to work by
choice because I don't have a car, it's too far to cycle and I can't
afford a taxi."

Either way, I find it hard to believe anyone would use C++ *by
choice*...

*grin*