[plug] "Ghost" for Linux?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 16:03:10 WST 2000

I think I remember seeing a month or two ago about an app for Linux similar to
Ghost. ie; Back up & restore partition information for linux & windows
partitions.

Does anyone know what it was? (A freshmeat search doesn't reveal anything that
leaps out at me - yet. Still burrowing).
And does anyone have any experience with its use? ^_^

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :