[plug] cdrom

John Breen jbreen at wn.com.au
Thu Oct 5 14:46:49 WST 2000

Just a quick aside:  Samba seems to do the same thing:  I have the
CDROM drive shared via SMB so that when I connect to it from a
Winblows machine it gets mounted.  When I shut down windows, the
share should be disconnected, which (according to my samba config)
should force the cdrom to umount.  No such luck.