[plug] [why not staroffice]

tlee tlee at enternet.com.au
Sun Oct 8 06:00:40 WST 2000

Great to hear you using C for whole program. No doubt that C is greased
lighting. But network traffic seems to me to be very much domain of sysadmins
whom I think use C all the time for patching and the like, but would you sit
down and write a general ledger program for instance in C knowing that most of
the work is going to revolve around master file, transaction file databases?