[plug] email, allowing filtering etc

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Wed Oct 11 09:08:15 WST 2000

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other
use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from your system. Utility Services Corporation (USC) is not
responsible for any changes made to the material other than those made
by USC or for the effect of the changes on the meaning of the material.