[plug] The Tennyson Group

David Byers dbyers at ttg.com.au
Wed Oct 11 16:42:42 WST 2000

Hi Folks,

It was good to meet many of you again last night and thanks for coping with
the cramped conditions. I got asked again
what The Tennyson Group ( www.ttg.com.au ) does so thought it was time to
give ourselves a plug (pun intended!).

We recruit IT people for permanent and contract positions - mainly but not
exclusively in WA and SA. We deal with all the major and most of the minor
IT groups around town. We also do quite a bit of international recruitment
via our alliance with Compuware. We are different from all the other
recruiters in that our primary focus is on the candidate (worker) rather
than on the client (employer).

We are always looking for good people so if you are considering the next
step in your career, talk to us and we will help you if we can.

Thanks for your time - looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting,

David
David Byers   MACS
The Tennyson Group - WA
Recruitment and Consultancy Services in IT & Telecommunications
Ph:  (08) 9322 2338
Direct: (08) 9226 0593
Mobile:  041 992 7580
Fax:  (08) 9226 1553