[plug] resume

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Thu Oct 12 19:34:09 WST 2000

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Mike wrote:

> OK - my apologies 22K then. Though I don't see how the 4.5Mb was/is
> relevant especially in comparison with the messages we get each day,
> multplying the message size by the different paths/recipients appears
> a pointless exercise (at this point in time;)

Because it was totally unnecessary, and after all the arguing we have had
on this list regarding quoting messages, still nobody seems to listen.

> Yes, quite right, do you want a medal

No, I'd just like people to listen to what we are saying, and start
following the "netiquette" that has been established on the 'net for
years.

but nobody is going to listen to what I'm saying now anyway, so I'm guess
all I'm doing is contributing to the wastage of bandwidth.

 - Matt
P.S. anybody got a procmail recipe that will reject emails that contain
more lines starting with ">" than without?