[plug] resume

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Oct 12 19:37:15 WST 2000

Mike wrote:
> At 07:12 PM 12/10/2000 +0800, Matt wrote:
>> It was 22k, which multiplied by 211 recipients makes for just over 4.5MB
>> by my calculations.

> OK - my apologies 22K then. Though I don't see how the 4.5Mb was/is
> relevant especially in comparison with the messages we get each day,
> multplying the message size by the different paths/recipients appears
> a pointless exercise (at this point in time;)

Not if you have to *send* the 4.5 megabytes yourself. Which Spark does.

Speaking of megabytes, Matt, can you squeeze that 4G drive into Spark Real Soon
Now please, I seem to have blown my quota (again, with photos I guess) and Spark
won't let me log in any more (mkdtemp: Disk quota exceeded).

--
It's possible to do that.  If you've got a basket with 3 oranges
in it and you take 5 out, then you have to put 2 oranges in again