[plug] LaTeX -> Word converter?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Oct 20 11:57:24 WST 2000

Bret Busby wrote:

> Ah, yes, but, you see, the clue is in the "propriety formats". If you
> use frontpage, then accessibility goes out the back door.

I assume you mean "Frontpage 98 or earlier". I make it a point to always
specify. Why? Because FrontPage 2k is actually a decent editor! It produces
good HTML, to the point where you can customise it to indent the code how YOU
like! We actually reccomend your average person needing to edit HTML to use
FrontPage 2k - and to stay WELL clear of FP98 and earlier abominations.

Of course, I don't use it myself - I use Nedit! Although I will fire up
FrontPage2k (in a Win2k VMWare'd box) for demonstrating to Clients in an
environment familiar to them.

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :