[plug] Linux 7

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Oct 24 23:28:30 WST 2000

> Christopher Darby wrote:
> is anyone able to burn me a copy of [...] Linux 7 by any chance ?

Possible answers:

1. Yes. I have copies of Mandrake Linux 7.2rc1, 7.1, 7.0.2 and 7.0 to hand and
can burn and deliver anywhere between Claremont and Fremantle.

2. No, and given that bleeding-edge Linux is currently at 2.39999999999999999
and advancing at about 0.1 a year, you will be waiting until about 2046 for
version 7.0.0 (64-bit time_t should be in place by about version 6.0).

Did you engage the safety on your fingers before sitting down at the keyboard?
(-:

--
M$ troll or MSNBC worker (who cares, they work for M$) haven't got
any idea how to manuplate poll results. Then some one asking why