Fw: [plug] X cursor when switching from console

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Wed Oct 25 13:54:50 WST 2000

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 11:47:37AM +0800, Webmaster wrote:
>  guys, im have a simple query. say i wanted /var/log/messages emailed 2 me.
>  what would be the 'mail' syntax i would use 2 send the attachment 2 me. i
>  want to put it in cron.daily

Mutt can send attachments from the command line:

  mutt -x -a /var/log/messages -s "Today's messages" me at there < /dev/null

The -x makes it simulate /bin/mail, instead of running full screen.
'mutt -h' gives a usage message.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
This generation doesn't have emotional baggage.  We have emotional moving vans.
		-- Bruce Feirstein