[plug] Mandrake 7.2rc1

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Fri Oct 27 07:54:45 WST 2000

I've just downloaded (3 days!) the Mandrake 7.2 beta 2 and am about to burn
it onto a CDRW and upgrade. Is it worth the bother and upgrade from my
current Mandrake 7.1, or should I just wait for the final release and
download/copy it before upgrading.

I mainly use my PC for Web surfing, Star Office, CD burning, gaming and a
little bit of amateur  MySQL/PHP development.

Dennis Plester
Senior Process Engineer - Technical Services
Tiwest Joint Venture - Chandala
Brand Highway, PO Box 22 Muchea WA 6501
Ph: 08 9571 9303 (direct) Fax: 08 9571 9344
Email: dennisp at tiwest.com.au <mailto:dennisp at tiwest.com.au>
(Home): den at iinet.net.au <mailto:den at iinet.net.au>