[plug] O'Reilly

Colin Muller colin at durbanet.co.za
Fri Sep 1 12:06:44 WST 2000

Bret Busby wrote:

> Pity their web site isn't a bit more useful (like including price lists,
> etc), but, they had advised me previously, that they wanted no part of
> the Internet, and no Internet presence.

Bizarre, given they have a great stock of books relevant to the Net. I
agree entirely about the site. You could try http://www.nedkelly.com.au/
- a WA company (Cottesloe, if I remember correctly). Their on-line book
catalogue was not huge last time I looked, but, like Boffins, they're
very helpful (responded very quickly and efficiently to email queries
from me).

Colin