[plug] Check disk

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Mon Sep 4 09:27:41 WST 2000

Just replying to myself and the group with a little more info
I just issued the smbmount command " sbmmount \\peter\d /mnt/peter"
However it seems this is the wrong format
But in the proccess is has corrupted my /mnt/peter diretory
So I removed the /var/lock/samba SAMBA lock file
Now I can type cd /mnt but there is no subdirectory called peter in there
However I can type cd /mnt/peter and no errors are returned
If I then type ls while in the /mnt/peter directory I get "ls : .: Input/output error"
How do I fix this.
Thank you.