[plug] Check disk

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sun Sep 3 23:16:12 WST 2000

Robert,
to check a filesystem, see fsck(8) and e2fsck(8). But i doubt the
underlying e2fs filesystem has been corrupted.  I have noticed before bugs
in smbmount, wrt handling errors. If you can remove the "mount" in the
kernel, peter may reappear.  Try "umount /mnt/peter".

  P.S. you dont need defrag on a real OS. :) kind-of. Linux doenst tend to
suffer from those problems for various reasons. (Does NT with NTFS?)

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--