[plug] Shopping Kart

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Sep 4 12:48:29 WST 2000

At 12:05 4/09/00, Chris Crawford wrote:
>I am looking for a shopping kart program for linux, preferably free. Has
>anyone got any ideas?
>I assume the "everything linux" shopping kart is written in linux.

If you are using PHP there appear to be a number of solutions.  Go to
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/E-Commerce/ and they
have a variety of scripts for carts, catalogues and credit-card
processing.  You might find what you need there.

skribe
	Purity:                           62.0%
	Corruption:                    38.0%
	Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
	Weirdness factor:           31%
	Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
	Medieval Career:            Black Knight