[plug] Shopping Kart

Colin Muller colin at durbanet.co.za
Mon Sep 4 13:13:02 WST 2000

Chris Crawford wrote:

> I am looking for a shopping kart program for linux, preferably free. Has anyone got any ideas?
> I assume the "everything linux" shopping kart is written in linux.

Mike Heins's Minivend is free, robust, stable, scalable, secure,
real-world-tested (used on thousands of sites), written in Perl and has
an active developer community. It's been taken over by Akopia, who will
be integrating it with Tallyman to make a turnkey open-source e-commerce
suite and will be selling support. Enough buzzwords?

There's even an RPM available.

http://www.minivend.com/iri/download.html

Colin