[plug] Web Site

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Sep 6 12:47:25 WST 2000

Mike Holland wrote:
> Lets see the source ...

Alpha is following an example I set before him, except I (hope I) spelt
"helvectia" better, and put arial first. Nowadays, I would use...

...since arial gets subbed for helvetica on most machines that don't have it,
and sans-serif is a catch-all for the vanishingly few remaining machines that
have neither.

> Is verdana a windoze font, or should I have in in X? And is there really a
> font called helvectia, or is that a typo for helvetica?

Well, I guess it's not a typoe for GoudyOldStyle. (-:

--
"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos