[plug] MS Freedom to inovate network ????? (off topic )

Bradley Woodward sweenytod at sweenytod.com
Mon Sep 18 12:15:30 WST 2000

At 11:44 AM 18/09/2000, you wrote:
>OK, assuming that IIS => Windows is plausible, but remember that Apache is
>Free Software and is available on an absurd number of platforms. If there
>are more _Linux_ servers alone than Microsoft, then I'd say the Apache
>numbers would almost certainly constitute a stranglehold.
>You should probably have made sure of what your numbers meant before you
>tried to argue with Christian - I suspect he did not read your irrelevant
>numbers, having already read the relevant ones himself.

Uh huh.  I suspect you didn't actually read the web page I posted the URL
for either.

Perhaps you should have before jumping to conclusions about what I was saying.

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd.    His skin was pale and his eye was odd.
Always trust an Australian with a razor.

http://www.sweenytod.com               Paranoid is normal, normal is good