[plug] FAQ - alpha release

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Mon Sep 18 13:32:10 WST 2000

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Bret Busby wrote:

> 6.1 I believe that iinet also sells copies. Also, if it is still on
> Wellington Street, The Software Centre (that is where we bought RH 6.0
> boxed set). Also, Harvey Norman (the Cannington shop sells vraious
> distributions).

Linux Services WA also sells all versions of Linux & applications, and is
a Linux friendly hardware retailer.

> 8.1 - what about thanking Tennyson, for hosting the meetings, and, UCC?
>     Also, does Linux Australia host the domain name, or, WASP? I thought
> that WAP does (though, once again, I may be wrong...)

Spark hosts the plug.linux.org.au domain, Linux Aust hosts the
linux.org.au domain and Munnari & Connect etc host the .org.au and .au
domains.

That paragraph should probably be changed to:
Linux Australia for initially hosting the domain and mailing list .....

 - Matt