[plug] IPChains

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Mon Sep 18 22:46:16 WST 2000

Thanks to both Matt and Kai on this. They both opened my eyes.

I needlessly had the PPPADDR macro in my scripts (that's what
happens when you follow examples from a book). I didn't need my
ppp0 address for these rules to work. The rules apply to the ppp0
interface and therefore son't need to be told the specific IP. Doh!!
This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks!!

Live and learn.

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au