[plug] Samba query

Bernard Blackham dagobah at mad.scientist.com
Tue Sep 19 21:51:59 WST 2000

Simple answer is yes...

Check out http://au1.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/textdocs/

Main files of interest would be Passwords.txt that refers you to somewhere
like
http://au1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smb.conf.5.html#securityequalserver

I've never tried it, just read about it so I'm not willing to directly
comment on it, but they're the docs concerning it.

Hope this helps,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham