[plug] ESS Audio Card and Real Encoder

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Sep 21 22:07:46 WST 2000

Hi Andrew,

Yours is the only reply I've had, so thanks for the reply.
I did try a Sound Blaster PCI Vibra in the 5.2 machine, and although
sndconfig detected it and played sound through it, the stream did not seem
to want to work... :-(
Thank you for the suggestions....I'll search for some answers when I find
the time !

If you, or anybody on the list, wants to check the radio it's at
vk6ksj.javaradio.com
Thanks

Kai