[plug] ESS Audio Card and Real Encoder

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Sep 22 23:07:00 WST 2000

Hi Nick,
I just checked and it looks like I've got the same card you do !
ESS1868 Audio Drive although isapnpdump|more shows it as "Vendor ID ESS0968,
Serial 1291845632...."
Have you had any luck getting yours to work without fault?
Would you, or anyone on the list, know of a card that's available today
which I can use that will work no worries?

The Radio server is currently running 5.2 but it's moving to another machine
which has 6.2 in about 2 or 3 weeks.
Which cards do you (or anyone) know of that work goo don 6.2?

Cheers!

Kai