[plug] USB et 2.2.17

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Mon Sep 25 07:54:41 WST 2000

If you are using the ps2/usb adaptor on your intellieye, you are using it as
a ps2 mouse, not USB. These adaptors convert the USB mouse holus bolus into
a ps2 mouse as far as the PC is concerned. (I've use one before on a very
ancient ps2 strictly USB incapable PC previously.

One way to prove which you are using if you wish is to simply disable the
USB port. You will find with the adaptor that the mouse will still function.

Den.