[plug] Re: InstallFest hits the news

Campbell, David (Ex AS17) david.j.campbell at honeywell.com
Mon Sep 25 08:04:30 WST 2000

I think a bit about ensuring next time we have long 15 Amp power cords to
distribute the power load would help. The bit about the fan power circuit
may
sound like a stupid mistake but the power trips that plauged us just after
lunch time stopped as soon as we split the electrical load.

Next time I will borrow a couple of 30 metre x 15 Amp cables, that way
we can avoid the red faces we had on the day.

I believe Tony really needs a big congratulations, if anyone has attempted
to organise something of that size will know that Tony has pulled off a
minor miracle.

David Campbell