[plug] cd wont play

Rob Dunne robd at anville.wa.cmis.csiro.au
Tue Sep 26 07:33:14 WST 2000

hi Steve,
     I fixed it -- I had audio-read-mode set to scsi-3/mmc rather than to
ATAPI (not that I know what these things are -- i checked another machine to
see how it was set up).
                             bye
						rob

--
 Rob Dunne         Fax: +61 8 9333 6121     Tel: +61 8 9333 6178
 CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
 http://matilda.vu.edu.au/~dunne  Email: Robert.Dunne at cmis.csiro.au

        Java has certainly revolutionized marketing and litigation.