[plug] Databases

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Sep 26 21:22:11 WST 2000

[Shane Spina]
> Has anyone had any luck with the Postgres ODBC drivers?  I had a
> copy of the source.. compiled it on a V C++ system but couldn't
> connect to the database... i am not sure whether it was a problem
> with the driver or my postgres setup...

Two years ago I used the PostgreSQL ODBC driver to extract the
database definition and draw the relation diagram using a windows
tool.  I did not try to compile the ODBC driver my self, and it worked
like a charm. :-)

No idea what the windows program was called.  PostgreSQL also have
pgaccess, a must when developing databases.  I'm still looking for
similar tools for mysql.  Anyone know if they exists?
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere at td.org.uit.no
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>
http://www.hungry.com/~pere/    | Go Mozilla, go! Go!