[plug] Russ's fetchmail

russ russ at embedit.com.au
Wed Sep 27 11:21:02 WST 2000

Brian Tombleson wrote:

> Ok, grizzly-guts.  Your problem for fetchmail (i recall) is something like

Easy just stirring! ;-)

It's all works again. It mysteriously started working again about ten minutes after I spoke with
them.

> this:
>   "socket error while fetching from iinet.net.au"
>
> First question: aren't you supposed to be connecting to mail.iinet.net.au ?

Hmm. Maybe, though it never gave me any trouble before. I've actually changed it to the IP address
now (one of those nice windows settings I got :).

> Second, what's your configuration file (or command line parameters), so we
> could at least have a guess?

Geez, I gotta do everything?  :)

Thanks for the help.
russ