[plug] Russ's fetchmail

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Thu Sep 28 22:37:30 WST 2000

On 27 Sep 00, at 11:21, russ wrote:

> Brian Tombleson wrote:
> >
> > Ok, grizzly-guts.  Your problem for fetchmail (i recall) is
> > something like
>
> Easy just stirring! ;-)
>
> It's all works again. It mysteriously started working again about ten
> minutes after I spoke with them.

Russ, I don't use fetchmail but at the time you were having this
problem I was noticing horror waits to download my mail (POP3). It
was taking 10-30 seconds to download messages (mostly PLUG)
messages. Later in the day everything was back to normal.

iiNet had done some work on the mail server early that morning.
Coincidence? Maybe, but don't tell the customers!!

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au