netscape - was Re: [plug] wine, netscape

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Sep 29 12:48:44 WST 2000

G'day Bret,

I dunno about anyone else, but apart from Messanger crashing when trying to
email recipients from the address book I don't have any of these problem
with NS 4.73 + in Linux. I use RH 6.2 and I also installed 4.73, that works
too.

As I said, the only problem I have NS crashing when I try to send to
multiple recipients from the address book.!
It has never crashed my box so bad that I have to reinstall.

Maybe it's just me?

/Kai