[plug] Can you hear a sound like the breaking of waves?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Sep 29 18:33:37 WST 2000

At 18:17 29/09/00, Oliver White wrote:
>I'm comming to the conclusion that you can't compete with freedom, you can
>only
>resist it's pull.

And I hope we all know what the price of freedom is.  The Open Source
movement has turned the computing world on its head (some might say
returned it to its origins), but never underestimate the power of greed.

skribe
         Purity:                           62.0%
         Corruption:                    38.0%
         Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
         Weirdness factor:           31%
         Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
         Medieval Career:            Black Knight