[plug]

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sat Sep 30 21:14:24 WST 2000

Hi Scott,
So far I have only used Red Hat and Caldera, but the text editors called vi
and emacs were on both.
All you have to do to use them is log in with your account and if you wanted
to edit a file called hello, and hello was in the same directory as you,
type:
vi hello
or
emacs hello

There are some other text editors out there but I have only used those two.
If you need hellp with vi or emacs type
man vi
or
man emacs