[plug] New release

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sun Apr 1 00:56:55 WST 2001

> Congrads on the new arrival
>
> <<< leon at brooks.fdns.net  3/30  3:39p >>>
> The Brooks clan are delighted to announce a new Brooks release.
>
> Annerose Coralyn Christi Brooks [pronounce it as Anna-rose, I can't
> guarantee that everyone will be able to read an accented `e'] was born
> to Lucy at 12:20 today (30 March 2001). 2.6kg, healthy and loud.
>
> Photos will be available about Mondayish at
> http://annerose.brooks.fdns.net/

Leon,

Will this news be appearing in any twigs config.php files anytime soon ???
*grin*

Garth,

What do you mean if it was a boy its name would have been Garth ??? I
thought Leon had already decided on Michael. It does seem to be the more
popular name on this list !!!

Michael Hunt
West Africa.

Where news travels faster than a camel on hot desert sand !!!