[plug] strange e-mail dates

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Mon Apr 2 20:30:03 WST 2001

Make sure those emails weren't only from me, as start.com.au provides
my free email service and they tend to be speedy but have had trouble
recently with their time stamps (others on this list have pointed this
out to me, and two messages to start may not have rectified
this...I'll get to see when this email comes in from the list).

Ari

Original message from: Aunty Jack <delilah at iinet.net.au>