[plug] Kernel issues Mandrake?

Mark Saxon mark at omninet.net.au
Wed Apr 4 09:47:55 WST 2001

Hi all

I have just got around to trying out win4lin. Very fast compared to VM.
I am struggling with a couple of kernel issues however.

The win4lin kernel seems to seems to break two specific modules in my
system (Mandrake 7.2) emu1O1.so for sound blaster live and the
lm-sensors module.

Other modules seem to load okay which is puzzling.
I have tried recompiling lm-sensors but the modules won't insert.

I guess my question is without the source tree the win4lin kernel is
made from
how do I get these modules to work.

I guess there must be some one running Mandrake 7.2 who has tackled this
successfully.

Would have checked the arcives on this one but the site seems to be
down.

Mark