[plug] Free CD linux - any good ?

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Apr 4 10:03:31 WST 2001

	Memories... light the corners blah blah blah blah... :)

	OK, since we are dredging up memories, who can tell me the processor
in the C64???? Dont give me the processor it is similar to, I want the
actual processor :)

	OK, dredging up c64 memories

	a) What is the processor?
	b) What is the sound chip?
	c) What is the graphics chip?
	d) Who wrote the C64s version of BASIC?
	e) <Bonus difficult question> - What did memory location 0 do?
	f) <Bonus easier question> - What did memory location $d020 do? :)

	Ahhh, I could go on for hours.... :)