[plug] Kernel issues Mandrake?

Mark Saxon mark at omninet.net.au
Wed Apr 4 11:50:30 WST 2001

Adam Ashley wrote:

> No that is right
>
> win4lin 2 is NOT supported by 2.4.x despite much pleading and conjoling by
> those on the beta list. 2.4.x wont be supported until win4lin3 till then its
> 2.2 only, and ftp.trelos.com (i think) has all the kernels and patches you
> could want to get it working
>
> Adam

Actually its begining to look like there is not a patch to match my
specific
kernel. The win4lin kernel version does not  match my 2.2.17-21 kernel
source
and there is know matching kernel avaliable. Bummer.....it still does
not
explain why only two modules fail to load against it though.

Guess I'll have to stick with VMware for now.

Mark