[plug] Languages

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 4 12:45:09 WST 2001

1) use yacc
       Yacc reads the grammar specification in the file  filename
       and generates an LR(1) parser for it.  The parsers consist
       of a set of LALR(1) parsing tables and  a  driver  routine
       written  in  the  C  programming  language.

2) Start with an existing extensible language like forth or Tcl.
   Tcl lets you create your own commands and syntax, and has an excellent
   gui toolkit 'Tk'.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--