[plug] Free CD linux - any good ?

hooli hooli at kisser.net.au
Thu Apr 5 20:59:54 WST 2001

On Wednesday 04 April 2001 10:03, Simon Scott wrote:
> Memories... light the corners blah blah blah blah... :)
>
> 	OK, since we are dredging up memories, who can tell me the processor
> in the C64???? Dont give me the processor it is similar to, I want the
> actual processor :)
>
> 	OK, dredging up c64 memories
>
> 	a) What is the processor?
> 	b) What is the sound chip?
> 	c) What is the graphics chip?
> 	d) Who wrote the C64s version of BASIC?
> 	e) <Bonus difficult question> - What did memory location 0 do?
> 	f) <Bonus easier question> - What did memory location $d020 do? :)
>
> 	Ahhh, I could go on for hours.... :)

Bahhh!

	OK, dredging up Amstrad CPC464 memories

	a) Which store in Perth imported the first CPC464's?
	b) Which Co. supplied the first ROM based speech synthesis?
	c) How many Kb's was a formatted "floppy" and what size physically was it?
	d) What game was JSW?
	e) <Bonus difficult question> - What did memory location &c000 stand for
	f) <Bonus easier question> what version of CP/M was implemented with AMSDOS?

	Ahhh, I could go on for hours.... ;-)

Ch-Ch-Cheers
Jason