[plug] Lucent modems and Employment

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Apr 6 08:49:21 WST 2001

	I read somewhere about winmodems under linux, and yes some of the
lucent ones are supported.

	Also, there was discussion about using winmodems in online gaming,
in that even tho they are only 'half a modem' and most of it is done with
software, they believe that lag may be reduced somewhat, for reasons I cant
remember.

	Id still be happier relying on a good quality external, but there ya
go :)

	From:	Fabrício dos Anjos Silva <fasilva at dpi.ufv.br> on 05-04-2001
11:50 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange