[plug] OT: ADSL and modems

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Fri Apr 6 11:46:49 WST 2001

While people are talking about ADSL, I have a question for which I can't
see an answer on telstra.com.  If I get it installed (not available in
my area just yet), will it cope with having an analogue modem on the
same line occasionally?  I'd love the high speed access, but my wife has
a need to dial into work directly occasionally, and I just wouldn't be
allowed to have ADSL installed if it was going to prevent this.

Has anyone tried a modem on the same line as ADSL?

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Decision maker, n.:
	The person in your office who was unable to form a task force
	before the music stopped.