[plug] Sendmail+Majordomo+Telstra

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Sat Apr 7 08:46:36 WST 2001

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Brian Tombleson wrote:

> Does anyone know how to configure majordomo or sendmail (and I believe it's
> sendmail) to deliver one message at a time?

Majordom should send a message to each person on the list sequentally NOT
from the same mesage.

Make sure you have configured the wrapper program correctly and are useing
something like:

##
# Perl Golf
##
golf:                   "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper resend -l golf golf-list"
golf-list:              :include:/var/lib/majordomo/lists/golf
owner-golf:             golf-owner
golf-request:           "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper request-answer golf"
owner-golf-request:     golf-owner
golf-owner:             tony
golf-approval:          tony

in your /etc/aliases (or majordomo.aliases).

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */