[plug] Ideas, anyone

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 11 14:05:52 WST 2001

Did you go back and reinstall vmware with the --compile switch to force
a rebuild of the modules?  I have found it to be very finicky about
changes under the hood, though it usually does pick up that somethings
changed and tells you.  Also a mismatch between having an install of
host mode network services when the original container/and config file
file was set to use bridged mode ceated some odd (and similar to yours)
problems for V2 of vmware.

BillK